Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Update for the Wiki Project

I have created a page: UpdatePage that needs to be edited each time you make a change to one of your pages within the wiki. I am not entirely sure the wiki works with bloglines in terms of picking up its RSS feed, so this is my quick workaround in case it does not. Students (and myself) will then need to only check one page to see if there are relevant updates to the pages we are 'managing' and 'contributing' and 'grading'.

I am also asking you to take your chapter intro page and cut it back to a 200 word entry about the team. As of now you each have separate entries about yourselves within the page. The 200 word entry should include links to each wikipage for each team member as well as a link to each team member's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home